0

DESCRIPTION

dimecres, 22 de setembre del 2010
Hi,
My name is Ariadna Monturiol Carbó, I am 16 years old, I have a sister her name is Carla and she is doing 2 ESO. I live in Vila-sacra "capital of the world". I like listening to music and surfing the net (facebook,msn...). I have a long hair and is the colour brown, brown green eyes.
In my town there are parties, on 31th, on friday there is a play-back, on saturday there is party for tennegher, on the afternoon, on the night there are parties for the older people. I very like my town, is small ans sociable. I do live, with my friends.
At the moment in my live happened, my parents separated and now I live with my mother, my grand-mother and my sister. I do studying batxillerat in Catelló d'Empúries. I studying magistery with children the one and five years old.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada