1

PAGES'S HOUSE

dilluns, 28 de febrer del 2011
My grandparents have a house of pages. They have sheeps, goats, porks, dogs, cats, ducks and rabbits. My father, my grandfather and my uncle have a farm each one there inside porks have the three. My father works of another thing but when it can it helps my grandfather who is the one who takes it. My grandmother is the one that takes charge of the animals of the house, but alone she cannot and my grandfather helps him in the night. My uncle does it to him he alone but sometimes my grandfather and my father also they help him. Every four months the porks go out and have to clean the farm in order that to two months other small porks, they enter only the crian, despues they come to gather them and take them to him to the slaughter house.

1 comentaris:

KST TEACHERS ha dit...

"Pork" is the meat you eat, the animal is called "pig". Be careful with the translator, it is not a good tool!! " cria, despues" are Spanish words!!

Publica un comentari a l'entrada