0

THE PIANO

dilluns, 14 de febrer del 2011
One day my mother going to buy a piano, which has got because it was an old piano and torn piano. A few days later my mother going to find the piano at Figueres. When will arrive home my sister wanted to be the first one in making serve the piano but my mother did not want porqué she had to be the first porqué she had bought it. Later my mother touched the piano i the truth is that it could touch very well the piano later my sister also wanted to touch the piano but it did not know. The piano is a piece that weighs very much and my sister could not with him and almost that falls him but my mother got angry because the piano was new and almost that it breaks. From that day my mother us said to my sister and to my it did not want that we were touching the piano but there had she to ahead to see it.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada